Sunday 7 July 2013

We Heart It: App Review

Yup, this is a strange one, an app review. This isn't so much of a review, and is more a case of "I freakin love this app and have to say something about it!"



For those who don't know, We Heart It is an image based social network for inspiring images. Describing itself as "a home for your inspiration". It's full of motivation quotes, photos of teen idols, cute vintage filters etc. Basically, the inside of every teenage girl's head in image form. You can 'heart' images that you like, follow your friends, create sets for images you like to follow certain themes, search for a specific tag...I'm finding half of my iPad camera roll to be images I've saved from this app!


So, if you're like me and love all this cutesy, girly inspiration then I highly suggest you get this app, I could spend hours browsing!!

...thiscosmiclove.

No comments:

Post a Comment