Friday 21 June 2013

...and so it begins.

SO.

I've been lurking around the Internet for quite some years now, and only recently realised "Hold on a minute, I'm a girl, I like beauty...things!". Having over the past year taken a huuuge interest in some lovely British beauty/lifestyle bloggers such as Zoella, Tanya Burr, Fleur De Force and Louise(SprinklesOfGlitter, I've decided I WANT TO BE INVOLVED.

Fully aware that I'm currently writing this to absolutely no one, I'm going to give it a go anyway and see what happens! WARNING to anyone who ends up coming across this though, I am no beauty/lifestyle expert! I'm just interested in things like this and thought why not give other equally nosey people an insight to what I like.

SO HERE GOES.

Hopefully I'm not too rubbish and/or boring, and I'll post something soon :)

..thiscosmiclove.

No comments:

Post a Comment