Monday 24 June 2013

My Favourite Lipsticks!

Now, I'm not such a brave person when it comes to eye make up, no eyeshadow and cat-flick eyeliner usually does it for me. So I do like to be a little more experimental when it comes to lipsticks, and I thought I'd share my favourite 5 with you!


1. Mac Satin Lipstick in Captive.
2. Topshop Lipstick in Beguiled.(This is no longer in stock, but there is a very similar shade here).
3. Topshop Lipstick in Intruiged.(Again, not in stock, but another similar shade here).
4. Avon Colortrend Lipstick in Passion.
5. Rimmel Moisture Renew in Notting Hill.

I've yet to find a bright red that I really love, but I am on the hunt and I will be blogging my findings! For now I shall be sticking to the burgundy red Beguiled from Topshop.

...thiscosmiclove.


No comments:

Post a Comment