Friday 21 June 2013

Topshop Summer Sale Haul.

First post, here we go!

Topshop's Summer Sale has now launched WOOHOO! It's that time where I convince myself that I like something now that £20 has been taken off the price and spend more money than I would if I was shopping full price. But in all seriousness, the sale this season has some outstanding products in it and is frankly the most humongous sale I've seen in Topshop for quite some time!  

So here are the things I purchased today in Topshop. I'll include product codes and prices in case you fancy any of these things yourself!



Eyes trio palette in Prism - £7
20T13CSLV




Leigh jeans - £25
02E65DCOB




Khaki rucksack - £3
24J13CKHA



Jersey Andie skirt - £10
27B13DRED



1/2 Sleeve lace crop - £12
04K22DPNK




Mesh panel 1/2 sleeve crop - £10
04D18DBLK




Jersey basic vest - £3
09B01DAUB


I think I got myself a few good bargains there! 7 things for £70. I hope you've enjoyed my first blog post, hopefully the first of many.

...thiscosmiclove.

No comments:

Post a Comment